ACIP's Cost of Injury Infographics
The following infographics were made from the Atlantic Cost of Injury Report in 2022 which was presented by British Columbia Injury Prevention Unit (BCIPU). The data within the infographics is specific to each Atlantic province, and also specific to age.
To view the infographics in a larger view, please click the specific infographic you would like to view, and it will prompt you to a different window showing a PDF version of the graphic.
Please click the specific infographics you would like to view from the list below:
- Summary of the Cost of Injury in Atlantic Canada
- Children 0-14 Years-Old Cost of Injury
- Youth 15-24 Years-Old Cost of Injury
- Adults 25-64 Years-Old Cost of Injury
- Adults 65 Years-Old and Above Cost of Injury
- New Brunswick Cost of Injury
- Nova Scotia Cost of Injury
- Newfoundland and Labrador Cost of Injury
- Prince Edward Island Cost of Injury
Cost of Injury in Atlantic Canada Summary